tirsdag den 2. oktober 2012

LIBERTY AND TERRORISM

Liberty and Terrorism.

After a (almost) good nights sleep (we all woke up at 6 a.m. besides Kristine ;)). 
we had a great breakfast, we had the chance to taste the famous onion bagel, not the most tasty thing, but it was worth the experience.  

We also had our first experience with the American metro. It was a little difficult to figure out so we got lost a couple of times. But in the end everything was solved and we made it to our final destination. 

We went to see the Statue if Liberty and Ellis Island, which was very interesting because we (almost) got the same experience as the immigrants who came to the States many years ago. But I could have lived without the sea sickness. ;)

We also visited the 9/11 memorial, it was also interesting, but the sad thing was that it was raining, and I did not have an umbrella, so I was soaked. After the memorial, my friends and I went to department store, but it was so bad - and I quote one of my friends " the clothes on the racks look like they have been donated by someone's dead and most likely blind grandmother"we didn't stay in that department store for long. We went on looking for other stores ;)

xoxo serb

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar